Bollywood Buzz - Avantika has no problems with my intimate scenes in Movies: Imran Khan

Newly-wed Imran Khan and Avantika
MUMBAI - - Upcoming Bollywood flick ‘Delhi Belly’ is making headlines for the intimate scenes filmed on Imran Khan. In the movie 28-year-old actor has thrown away his ‘good boy’ image by picturizing the ultimate lovemaking scenes.

Imran Khan married his long time girlfriend, Avantika, in January this year; but he said his newly-married wife has no problem with him getting intimate on screen. 

He told that he kept his personal and professional life totally separate. My wife Avantika understands me and my work and therefore had no problem with my bold scenes in the movies.

The actor, who has been active shooting for his forthcoming films 'Short Term Shaadi' and 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', expects to go on his much delayed honeymoon in July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment