Amsterdam Bikes DSC2584 (by TOM FLEMMING ELOWSSON)

I LOVE Fashion News had sent out a tweet a couple of weeks ago to any Dutch Fashion or Beauty bloggers, to please apply. It was unclear what we were applying for exactly but I was hoping for something good. As I received an email a couple of days ago I realized it was good. They have made a nice little overview of all the Dutch bloggers Netherlands has to offer. I am now proud to say I’m part of that little list, you’ll see the banner posted on my blog as well. It’s nice to see fellow Dutchies exploring the world of blogging, and some being quite successful may I add. If you’re interested in seeing some fellow bloggers then click here. 

xx

Emy 

Follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin



untitled by The Long Experience on Flickr.

Mine has been in Amsterdam exchange office for 4 days now and there’s no progress D:





WELTBRAND - The Return of Fear (Control Division) (by 666krinka6S6)



                

Dormant, “Sylvan Chants Nocturnal”
Consolamentum, 2006

Form an orderly cu…:

Cool as… You have to admire the Dutch – with cucumber sales through the floor following Europe’s recent E coli crisis, they’re coming back fighting with the launch of a cucumber smoothie.



Cool as… You have to admire the Dutch – with cucumber sales through the floor following Europe’s recent E coli crisis, they’re coming back fighting with the launch of a cucumber smoothie.



Amsterdam Bikes DSC2584 (by TOM FLEMMING ELOWSSON)

0 comments:

Post a Comment