Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Topless with Louis Vuitton Jewellery for Vanity Fair's August Issue

Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Topless for Vanity Fair's August Issue
Gwyneth Paltrow has posed topless as Miss August for Vanity Fair magazine's jewellery calendar.



Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Topless for Vanity Fair's August Issue

The 40-year-old Oscar-winning actress, singer, cookbook author and mother of two shows off her perfect body in a topless photo shoot for the On Jewellery calendar in Vanity Fair’s August issue.

Gwyneth Paltrow dazzles with Louis Vuitton necklace, earrings and rings in the pictures for the magazine's jewellery supplement.

The pretty blonde had her hair up in a delicate knot and opted for natural make-up with smoky eyes.
She said in a recent interview:

'I’m really not a morning person at all. It is just sheer determination. I’m very strict with myself. When I practice six days a week and eat clean food, I feel much better.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment